Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Forty EIGHT Years. Together.

They never leave each others side.  As a matter of fact....at all.  



They've been together since they were young teens. 

Weathered more storms than they probably like to recall....

But haven't we all.

You can't change their ways, but you can be impressed that they hold on tight.  

To one another. 

I'm always grateful to say "parents"-  Without separating their parenthood.


Happy Anniversary you two love birds.

I'm happy that you are happy in your nest.  

Well, not really completely because I wish that you would fly down a tad bit more...

But you know....life.  It has a way of not always going my way.  Or our way.

I hope you can get out to lunch to your favorite bbq spot tomorrow.  

I know the wind and rain is a bit scary for today. 

Tomorrow....

Making it 48 years and 1 day. 

I love you.  Thanks for bringing me here to Earth. 

This Mama Warrior Sassy second born....Lisa Lynn

No comments: