Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fun Facts Of Mama Lisa

Here's the deal.

My daily thought process from the moment I realize I am a living human, is my son.  Then my daughter. If I'm keeping things honest.  In that order.
 And it feels like my spirit is broken.  Broken in a sense where I have to push myself to laugh.  Be silly.  To have fun.  As they say "fake it til you make it"-
And that's me.
On a daily basis...
At least once a day, my throat tightens up, my eyes fill with tears.
And then I smile.
And move on. 

A few of you are rather new here to this space of mine.  Well, actually this space of "ours"- In reality it's a place that offers a look into the lives of not just myself, but my family.  My unit. 
And so...you might recall a few things about me.  Some are just down right weird.  And if you are like me, well great.  If you are not, well..lucky you. ha
So, let's lighten the vibe and share tid bits, if you will.
About me.

How many of you like white noise to sleep at night? Like an air conditioner that runs all night.  For me, it's a two fold. I like the cold crispy air.  And the other, is all noise it blocks.  
Only thing is, I woke up this morning with a little froggy scratchy throat.  But.....

I think I snored. 

And hard. 

The crazy part to this, is I CAN'T GET SICK.  I cannot.  
I think I'm fine.  If you saw my regime of natural remedies, and preventatives you'd crack up.  For instance, I drink Organic Burst Chlorella mixed with water, and take Curcumin (Turmeric), and I've never stopped taking my prenatal vitamins since Kali's nursing days.  I drink lots and lots and lots of water.  
I can't get sick. 
I try to get as much sleep as I can.  
 

 

Which is good.  I don't sleep well.  Even when Bill says "hun,you slept for 10 hours last night"-  I really don't sleep for 10 hours.  I wake, sleep, wake, sleep, roll over, go pee, pray, sleep,wake, roll over....and on and on. I sort the craziest shit at 2am.  And so by 5:30am when it's really time for us to wake, because my body is in fact done. It kinda sucks.  But like most of us, we get up. And go.  And appreciate the fact that we can.  That we have jobs.  That we have a roof over our head.  We have clothes that keep us warm.  Or new socks (thank you E...she knows the key to my heart) - 
Any way....a few things about me. 

I hate peas. 
I hate corn on anything, other than by itself. 
I love music.  So much so, that certain songs make me tear up, not from sadness, but the good times..
I LOVE Bad Company. 
I am a very polite driver.  Just don't ride my tail.
I laugh at people whom rally for the closest spot.  Walk, kids.  Walk. It's good for you. 
I love fresh cut flowers in tiny vases from my garden.  
I won't share toothpaste with my kids.  We all have our own tubes, labeled. K-K-B-L
*FREAK*, say it, it's ok. 
I love to fall asleep first, while Bill is watching tv.  I feel safe. 

When he's gone I am a tad bit challenged. 
I still stare at him when he's not looking and am in complete love and lust for him.  
 Still...after all these years he rocks my world...lover face.
My current favorite show is The Little Couple, and Sunday Morning...on Sunday morning-
I love coffee, with organic milk.  Creamers freak me out. 
I love fresh cut grass. 
I despise shopping.
If I do shop, I like to go alone, get in and out and early before germies and crying bratty kids. 
I am still petrified of all lawn equipment. 
I love to see people kiss and hug.

I grocery shop with coupons.  And buy most everything organic.  But love me some Doritos.  HA!
I love to cook.
I love to be prepared for my week.  I'm a weirdo on Sundays.  Wish I would ease up, but still haven't. 
I love all animals.  

I can be very impatient. 
I scroll through Facebook, but never post on my own page.  Weirdo creep. HA
I think it's rude to be on your phone while being served ANYWHERE.  Rude.
Mannerisms are a key to my heart.  Proud of both of my kiddo's.  Their mannerisms are always top notch. 
I love wearing sandals vs high heels.  Realizing I should step up my game and wear high heels.
And red lipstick.  
Together. 
Rarrrrrrr. 
HAHAHAHA! 
Quickest way to get laid? what?
Did I just say that? 
Still laughing!!!!
I have mild panic attacks in every single public restroom.  I HATE them.
I am happily attached and yet undeclared.  
Sent him a text yesterday morning warning him I could ask him to marry him, after all it was leap year day.  
He laughed.  I laughed too. One big chunk of laughter!!!
 I don't want to get married.  
I do want a proposal.
I do want a party.
I do want a dress. 
So...be ready kids. One day you will come to our party.  
We'll call it our "Happily Attached, Yet Undeclared Party"
At year TWENTY-
And that's not far away....
And Bill, I'm sure you are shaking your head while reading this post, and your neck is probably hurting from shaking it so hard thinking, oh my word, Lisa Lynn.
Glad I could help you get some neck work-out in today babes....HA!

I have always, always, ALWAYS been an over worrier about my kids. Now I live with the feeling that something is always about to change or happen. 

I'll go to my ashes with my gratitude for the children I raised, over the money I made. 
I will never ever be a material girl.  
I will be thankful for my roots and soul to be a lover and a giver. 
A kind person. Leaving my legacy as kindness.
Not the richest. Or the fanciest shoe, car, purse or home owner. 
Not me.

I am petrified of cancer.  I am petrified of loss.  I am hopeful.  And I am a prayer warrior. 

I love my friends.  I love my dude.  I love to be alone, and yet lately I don't like to be alone. 

I am afraid of being out and about after dark.  

I am a tomboy, yet a delicate little girl down to my core. 

I will fight for what I believe.  And I will most always stand up to anyone offending or hurting my family. 

I can't stand the political circus going on already.  ew. 

I love wicker over glitter.  And I love neutral colors over neon. 


Update on my birdie, he's still fighting hard.  Doctor called him last night after he got home.  Increasing Siralimus, and Tacrilimus.  Both anti-rejection meds.  Increasing one by two, and the other by one. 
Still on his Anti-viral meds. 
I'm proud to say I have his med sheets, and division down to a science. 
Right down to my wipe down and prep routine. 
THIS mama, has him covered...

Changes, but hopeful.  Smiles, and taking it real easy.  Losing more weight but trying to eat. 

Just one day at a time.  

Wishing you all a beautiful Tuesday. Happy March 1st!  Here's to LOS AL Boys SOCCER owning today's game!  GET EM!!!

Love, 

This Mama Warrior Lisa 

"We love those who know the worst of us and don't turn their faces away"







No comments: