Saturday, November 10, 2012

Would you go back, I ask?

And so last night we finally were able to really talk about the trip.  And everything about food, culture, travels (which sucked for car sick boy), and more about food.  And my silly questions like, "did it smell weird"?, and "what were the bathrooms like there?"....you know the silly L questions.   weirdo.  um, you know their toilets are, well, picture our toilet buried in the ground to the lid level.  They stand and do their biz. numba one and two. boom.  drip drop away....(b, found all western t's there. safe..whew)

 

So as we are going back through the seventy plus pictures he sent me, I was able to get narrator live feed on what was what, and so on. Plus cool video- So...let me introduce you to the mall. And by mall I mean a metropolis of beautiful architect and real sunflowers, grown indoors, that look fake but I am sure are hybrids grown by some machine...BUT, the food court has dead ducks, featherless, ready to eat. No. Big. Deal.  And a total buzz kill for me. #firstreasontonotraveltherelisa.  P.S.  And yes, this place stunk.  For real.  Stunk.  No thanks.I love ducks too much.


Oh, and the view from the malls courtside.  Wow.  All too interesting to me.  Especially when you hear how crazy they drive and are able to park on the water, by the water, near the water.  Period. 

I thought this looked so tropical and pretty.  B said, don't let that trick you.  It's all crazy and wild.  Kids stacked in the front, mom's hanging off the back.  hauling azz. Well, it works for them.  Brings a whole new concept of self pity, don't ya think?  Kudos to her and them.  They do look cuddly though. Well she does. 

 

Oh, and wine?  Well. This might be the deal breaker.  #imightgonow


And at night the town lit up like something you'd see in the movies.  Captivating to say the least, he said. 


He said the food was gross at most places. Like here.  I'm totally kidding by saying they were all gross.  Just a few.  But his host and biz guy showed them nothing but the red carpet everywhere.  All nice places, all nice restaurants and hotels.  Everything beyond sweet, warm and hospitable.  Just good stuff.  But he did say a few places were something I wouldn't and couldn't even handle.  We call weird looking food "booger food".  And there was that.  He doesn't look miserable to me here.  After all he was eating a cheesecake ice-cream sandwich cake of some sort.   Happy Saturday cuddlebugs. I hope you are enjoying this nice rainy weather in So Cal.  I sure am.  When we arrived home last night, I cranked open the windows, to hear the rain. I bundled in my coziest of clothes, and socks.  And anxiously awaited the unveiling of my presents.   Oh boy!  Stay tuned.  Cute stuff kids. "you fancy huh".  Cute stuff.  And the pants he brought me, may or may not be a size to fit a barbie.  And that I am not.   Good day kiddos.  Good day.  xoxo-  I can't look at the above picture without cracking up.  Miserable huh?  Hahahaha!!!!


No comments: