Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Things that made me smile.

Christy Lynn's Golf Tournament.  Good Job Paulie.  She will always be tucked in many hearts.  Because of you. Because of your little slice of family.  Good work kids.  Good work.


And if you all don't recognize this feller with my feller, that would be Carlos Santana.  He supports Christy's Law, and family too....(why'd he cut that beautiful hair?)


oh, and these fellers need to be on my feet like now.  I want them.  Take note Santa baby.  These right here.  I heart them.  Stay warm little ones here in the south.  It's burrrr out.  That's for sure.  While I drove my little Miss around last night buying new shin guards and her favorite pencils at Staples, I realized seat warmers rock.  The cool weather makes it super hard to stay productive at night.  And hot chocolate is the new popular in my house.  Oh. and topped with whipped cream and a little cinnamon? stop it.  try it.  Then do push ups.  Or, lay in bed on your heating pad.  #badgirl. Enjoy the rain little duckies.  Stay in.  Or stay out and wear your rain boots.  With lobsters.  Or whatever rain boots you have.  Wear em and smile.  Happy Wednesday kids.  Be good.  Be kind. Work hard.  Guess who's playlist was pushed out into the atmosphere?  yes, me.  And everyone else that had mixpod.  Done. Gone.  Boom.  (Mindi, I will let you know when I find another....)


1 comment:

Mindi said...

Seriously? Bummer. Yes, I really need to spend a lil time on my blog and update...including music!