Thursday, November 15, 2012

This too shall pass, remind me.

As we headed off to our local organic health store....for anything, and everything natural to fight the fight.  We did buy Goldenseal Echinacea, and Bromelain..along with coconut oil capsules...oh, and natural cough syrup.  I am desperate.  And....as we are getting into the car, I hear this honk and see this smile, and who else is bringing love to her best friend? Mac. That's right. Magazines, and a chai tea latte.  Made. Me. Cry.  I think Kali did too.  Mac, you amaze me girlie, you simply do.....spreading kindness....spreading love. 


I need this mug.  And I know many, many other mommies that would benefit from this too. 


Even when you make your daughter head to a field for pictures when she's completely out of it..  Life is fast.  These days matter.  Mean Mom says so.(look at the girl in front rubbing her forehead)

She still loves me. 


Best friends. 


Varsity hoorah


Division 1.  Best school.  Best Academics.  Best for Sports.  Sillies do exist.  They must. 

Look who turned sixteen this week?


There you have Varsity, JV and FS.  2012-2013 numba 23 is up in there somewhere. 

I really love this.  Think about it. Every. single. person.  We all have something beautiful.   Share that goodness of yourself.  At least try. 


I'm on my way to deliver K back into her doctors eyes.  This morning was a hard one.  I'd like one more opinion.  One more peace of mind.  She deserves that.  I just want my family all  healthy and crackin' again.  Happy Thursday sillies.  Hey have any of you bought the Pumpkin Spice coffee at Trader Joes?  Did you know they are out!!!????!!! Yes. I am officially pouting.  If your store has it, buy it.  That stuff is amazeballs.  It is.  Go now.  Get some for me k? Thanks.


No comments: