Sunday, November 18, 2012

Family, Bruins, and Champagne....

And so the way our family rolls in, was by their fingertips...texting updates, and falling in front of the TV to catch the middle of this amazing game.  Exhale, you arrogant ssssasssy....SC fans.  Finally we snatched ya by the nuts...I mean acorns.  Dom, my cousin is a Bruin, his Dad is a Bruin and his Mama....yep a Bruin too.  Doctor, Nurse and Lawyer.  UCLA runs big in our family....well, most, I think we have one T word lova.  He arrived late.  haha.


Of course the cute table place cards. 


The first part of the food.  Way. Too. Much.  Oh, so yummy.  (My Grandma said "Mija, I feel so sorry, I didn't do anything..."...I said "Grandma, you've done plenty.  Look around...)



Bubbly....

Bruin Mama


Queen of the crop.  Boom. Wait, did I just call us crops? ha


And the first year in many...almost all were there.....Full house.  Good music.  Lots of laughter, and a smiling Grandma. 

Gobble Gobble



Here let me rub it in some more SC Fellers....Sorry Sicklers, sorry.  HA!


Destroy Troy!  HAHA.  Grandma Nettie and her little Bruin.   That was our cuddly Saturday, in my most favorite homes of all times.  Today, Yesterday, and forever.  That home.  The smell, the look, the....everything...Thank you Aunt Nettie, Susie, and Grandma....you make these moments and holidays everything we truly need....It's because of you....Cheers.

And so we prepare to get ready for this today.....Another round of dress up.  Another round of partying.   It's gonna be a long night....Happy Sunday kids.  Enjoy this super good weather.  I took a drive with Kali down the coast this morning to a very high hill, and we got out, took a little breather, and the amazing view was nothing short of stunning.  Get out there.  Go for a walk.  Smell the fresh air. Catch a glimpse of the ocean. It's good.  Trust me. AND it's free!  I'm off to charge my camera.   Later gators. Taylor Swift is getting ready to sing her heart out to these teens.  Boom.


No comments: