Monday, November 5, 2012

Here's some more....

Let me start with this beauty of a note left in my mug, by the superstar teen,  Kali.  That home girl knows how to start off the week with a good tone. Much better then those other silly comments about me making her late, right?  Right.

 

Captain Thom's Retirement


I love the plaques title "Brother Thom".



God Bless the USA and our firefighters who help keep us safe. Past, present and future. Thank you.


Because he says so.

Me too. 


Her too.


Just after her goal.  That feeling.  It must be indescribable. I can't describe the feeling for her, but for me, I cry.  Every.  Single, darn time.  Tears fill my eyes.  Goals aren't easy to come by these days at this level.  They just aren't.  So when they happen?  Ya, I can hardly cheer.  I actually can't.  I just sit with amazement.  And smiles.  And tears, hiding under my glasses.  Go get em K.  You amaze us.  You do. 

So does this guy.  In Shanghai.  Way over there.  Stay tuned for some great pictures kids.  Please tell me I am a sissy for missing him so much. But this is getting crazy too long. And too far.  Happy Monday worker bees.  Hope you are building your nest and feeding your soul. Always feed your soul. That first.  Others second. Smile. Don't forget.  And kindness does matter.  Guess where I'm headed in the morning? Oh.  A root canal.  No biggie.  I just feel like pooping my pants every time I think of it.   No biggie.  Boom.  kidding.


No comments: