Saturday, November 3, 2012

A peek into another part of the world.

So....this is the 12th hour into flight.  Red eyes are an understatement if you ask me. 


Hmmm. Not my choice for a good nights sleep either. 


But they made it.  To Hong Kong first, and 2 hours into the deep heart of some town....Some town.  After flying all night, they arrived at 6am.  And hit the road from there. 


His first meeting spot.  Talk about Boom.  Wow. 


and that my friends is Starbucks. In Hong Kong.  You make me proud G.  Supporting my fav place.  Nitro for the day, and fluid to keep those red eyes open.  With a 15 hour time difference, my night time is his day time.  So conversations are sparse and few.  Thanks to texting, we'll survive. 

"Happy Dia de los Muertos".  May you all celebrate the day of the dead and honor those that have left us.  Have a great weekend being good little chickies.  I had a long email conversations with my Aunt yesterday and one thing I keep reflecting on that she shared with me.  "When people give you bullshit, open your bullshit umbrella, and let it all fall off and over the top"....basically let it go.  How clever.  I actually opened my umbrella this morning. Right when I walked into work. I opened that stinker.  And let it fall.....Great new tactic. Give it a try.  And take a big ol' deep breath.   So that's that, peace out chicken heads.  P.S.  Love you Aunt Ronda.   Good advice feller. My name is Lisa and I approve this message.


No comments: