Wednesday, November 7, 2012

And how is everyone today?

Isn't this true?  Hard concept to absorb?  Think about it a little.


One of my favorite Christmas presents as a kid.  Seriously. This was good stuff.  I know I've told you about living my childhood as a poor sad girl right?  kidding.  No, but seriously, things weren't financially easy for my parents.  Therefore money was tighty tight. The one thing my parents made magical every single year, was Christmas.  They really did.  All the cute wrap.  (here's where kids read no further...) would snip little bites out of the cookies, and carrots. As though you know who was there.  so amazing.  so awesome Dad. #hero.


Remember the "Bad Mom"?  Well, yea she hand made these for these cute little fellers.  Doesn't surprise me one bit.  She's that talented, and good.  She just is. 


And when your kids make the front page....well, ya.  It's true.  I think she should print that "Bad Mom" paper, and lay it directly next to this in his scrap book.  More stuff for his wedding someday.  I. Can't. Wait. 


Stop reading all the unnecessary comments of negativity. Hello politics.  It is what it is.  And yes life will go on.  And some days will be better than others.  They just will.  There will be horrible days. There will be good days.  Things might effect your family or friends the way you'd never want it to. But life goes on.  We run a business. Trust me, I've been through it all.  I have been through it all!  You can either spend your life being angry and bitter, or move along and enjoy what America is.  It is good.  Look around.  And follow your own path. Don't be moved astray by others sometimes uneducated opinions.  I was quite surprised with some of my religious friends' bantering snide remarks. Wow.  WWJD? Can you still buy good wine because you work hard?  Well, I hope so. Or try to get out and work hard? Wine matters. just kidding.  No I'm not.  Well, kind of. haha.    Happy Humpday Humpers.  Speaking of which...Countdown for BG in the hood.  HAHA!  Ewww.  I'm trying to find the perfect chinese recipe to cook for dinner. blahh hahaa.  Kidding.  Totally kidding.  I am plotting a recipe from The Pioneer Woman's Website.  If you don't know who she is, check her site.  She is on the cooking channel.  She makes the most easiest, yummiest of dishes.  Well, look at the Corn and Cheese Chowder.  Talk about bomb dot com.  Oh my.  It's suppose to be cooler this weekend.  This may or may not land on our table Friday night.  And while he suffers from Jet Laaaag  I will suffer from a sore arm from pouring my wine and cooking.  Boom. Chaka laka.  Now look at Pioneer Woman my friends.  Guys and Gals.  Find a recipe and do it.  Later...gators. Love me. Not for my religion, and not for my status.  Just me.  Thanks. P.S. Read the yellow words up above. 


No comments: