Friday, June 29, 2012

Finally....time to feel SUMMERTIME.....


Soccer camp is over.  Summer sunshine filled the air.  Kali spent her first free night with Mackenzie. This is how they spent their afternoon.  Friends. Beach, Swimming. Evening by the pier....with friends (and Gio....can I get an awwww) finally able to exhale.   Summer before Junior year.   Life as they know it. 


Today?  She's beach front playing volleyball with her cousins Riley and McKenna from Arizona.  Bring on the good times. xo


Happy Friday Folks.   Hope everyone is staying cool. It's been warm.  And it feels so good. 

Even better?  Bill and I have NO plans tonight, tomorrow...or Sunday.  And guess what?  I get to decooooorrrrate some more....Can I get a HIGH 5?  Seriously BAM!  

I am so E.X.C.I.T.E.D!


Are you ready for the 4th?  How are you celebrating?  Any new recipes?  Plans?  


Go play, players. 


Lisa

No comments: