Sunday, June 17, 2012

This Man.

I woke this morning, very early again.  I lay there thinking of all things my Dad taught me.  One in particular was my first fish.  Caught up in Big Bear.  We walked up stream.  Very early.  He said, "drop the line right there Leese"...I did.  Caught the biggest fish of the day.  German Brown Trout.  Bam. Take that players.  

I thought about all he went through to give us what he did.  He is a hard worker.  Determined and smart man. Very smart man.  I was am full of questions.  He tried to answer all of them.  Stood up for what he believes.  Still does.  Treats others with kindness.  Especially animals.  Guess that's where I get it from.  I also laid there missing him.  Missing both of them.  So I got up.  Poured myself a cup of coffee.  (New fav from World Market -Texas Turtle. or something like that...) It's super yummy.  Kitchen smells so good.  Oh.  I always sprinkle cinnamon in my coffee before brewing. Try it.  Yum.  

Annnyyyway.  I am off subject, because I can't stop feeling sorry for myself this morning.  Thank you hormones.  You can suckit.   Happy Fathers Day all you Daddy-o's out there.  I received my long awaited text from Bill this morning at 8.  He crossed the border.  That made me smile.  It said "we crossed I miss you."  His parents are beyond thrilled to be there.  That makes me more happy than words can describe.  I had a peaceful day yesterday.  Celebrated for my little cousin London. Big 2.  Best part of the party? Cake time. Blowing out her candles.  It was beyond the cutest ever.  Her little fingers were entwined.  She stood there with the most serious glare.  Right at the cake.  Her wish seemed big.  She blew em out. Looked around and smiled.  Made me tear up. jeeshh. Leese! (took one pic. camera died. yes loser moment)   Good times, caught up with family. Sat and chatted with each aunt.  My uncle.  Came home cleaned, worked in my yard.  Missed my Dad. Missed Bill.  Both kids had plans.  Me missing everyone.  haha. 

I hope this day brings afternoon sunshine.  Beautiful dinners or bbq's for all the Dad's. The little cards handmade or bought bring a smile to your face.  You deserve it.  

Hardest job in the world. Parenting.  Fatherhood. Motherhood.


Happy Fathers Day....

L- Crybaby.  

No comments: