Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mom...She might not like that.....

I laughed so hard when I seen this today.  It's truly real.  Who takes a bite right out of a Kit-Kat like this?  Good stuff.  I love to laugh. I like silly things.  

Funny incident= Well, to me...  Kali had a project partner come over yesterday to finish up a project that was handed to them by a lame teacher with 1 1/2 weeks of school left.  yes, you read that right.  LAME.  Seriously why?  With Finals, and everything else in the mix.  Hand em a project.  It's on the Holocaust.  Sad.  True.  Real.    Anysshhhway.... Kali's partner, sweet girl.  From Romania.  Looks like a Kardashian.  Super quiet.  Super sweet.  Walking into our fun loving, free-spirited, cat/animal loving, candle lit house.  With Reggae playing in the background.  I proceed to make Kali's fav smoothie.  Kali walks into the kitchen, and whispers.."Mom, don't assume that EVERYONE likes smoothies"  The look on my face was probably priceless.  I mean seriously, who doesn't like smoothies?  All organic, frozen yogurt mixed with Organic Strawberries, Raspberries, banana's, blueberries and almonds..?  What? She might not like it?  m.k.   Whatev.  If she doesn't, she doesn't have to drink it.  So I serve that along with a chickpea salad mix (From Trader Joe's).   SHE DIDN'T DRINK A LICK.  NONE.  AHAHAHA.  So, listen up players, NEVER assume all kiddo's and folks will like smoothies.  Ever.  Got it? 


I've seen a gazillion and 1 signs such as this.  For some reason, this one kept my eye.  It's adorbs.  I especially like the "ALWAYS KISS GOODBYE".    So true.  So real.  For you never know when that last kiss will be left or given.   Hope everyone is doing well on Humpday.   We celebrated Christy's Birthday last night at Tantalums.  Sad, bittersweet moments.  It especially melts my heart when I see her 3 kids walk in the room with the concrete souls they've had to plant deep. Like where's their Mom that planned so many events? The eye of the party.  The spirit that filled the room?  Gone.  I can't imagine. I really can't.  I really really can't.  Kiss your loved ones.  Alot.  Often.  And never ever forget to say too many I love you's.  If you have a hard time saying it, write it.  Leave it.  Often.   Go have fun sillies.  Enjoy life.  Be kind to animals.  


Love your friend that makes smoothies for sweet beautiful girls that "probably-didn't" like it.   Silly me. 


Leese

No comments: