Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello Summer......

We took the chance to take Randy and Carmen to our new little favorite spot.  The Garage. 

I think they liked it. 

Good food.  Good wine.  Good Friends. 

My dinner.  How do you like them roots players?  Good stuff right there. 

I had to hide these next few pic's until I had the green light from two of the girls pictured.  One being Kali.  The other being Tori.  Tori stopped by during the week....we sat and chatted, laughed, ate dinner and someone mentioned the words "EAR-RINGS".

And so I said..."Let's go do it".   She agreed.  We rolled into this place 20 minutes before they closed.  Because that's how crazy we are.   Even though she had to instantly go "tinkle" the minute we walked in.  No time for that silly.  Let's look at earrings girl! Tori wanted to surprise her Mama.  So I kept the pic's underground. Booya.

And with the threshold of her cousin's strong fingers....this is how we roll. 

Bam!  Earrings.  Done.  Way to start summer.  Way to walk into her 1st Interview tomorrow at Pac-Sun!  Go Tori!!!!!!

The following day this chick was FINALLY lucky enough to get the railroad tracks off her grill.  I WAS NOT allowed to post pictures anywhere until she surprised Gianni Friday night.  I kept my word. 

BAM! HAHA!  I don't know who styled her Texas  hair...I'm thinking along the lines of MacDut, her bestie.  Followed by their normal photo shoots that take place....But wow...THAT'S a huge grin and a sparkling new grill.  Whew hooo!!!  So happy for her too!  I can't help but giggle when I look at this..  Doesn't look like my Kali-Koo-Koo at all....still my pretty birdie.

As Saturday morning rolls alive, I get a text from Kris.   "Mom....I'm heading up north, past Grandma and Papa's to get that car I told you about".   630 miles. Ready. Set. Go.  

Kris and Scotty went into this car as a flip investment.  He drove 9 hours.  A town called Burney.  Bucksie and Kris.  Got there, a friend following...didn't want to spend the night in a gross hotel, so he shagged it, roadside, in the mountains...all night Bucks barked. He didn't sleep.  Started up oh' Teal girl and drove back home...another 9 hours...

Road-Dog.   AKA Little Buddy. 

When the 2 of them walked in the door after that trip Bucks went one way, Kris the other...two beds.  Didn't wake back up until this morning.   HA! 

Bill and I decorated and shopped all weekend long.   We seriously put a dent in the word "DECORATE".  Sunday morning while Kali stayed in bed, we headed over to River's End in Seal.  On the water.  Sunshine....good vibe..great breakfast.  If you live close, go there.  Only on a sunny day.  Otherwise..brrrr. 

My last view before I headed back into reality.  Laundry.  Dishes.  Well...not really meal planning....and seriously minimal laundry.  What am I talking about "reality"? haha.  Actually not much house work.  Not really doing much of anything...oh. But watering my lawn and flowers.  The many ways I love summer.   More fruit.  Longer sunlight in the day...and the ever so lovely light breeze every single afternoon.   


Happy Monday Peeps....make the best of it.  Laugh when you can.  Smile through the rough moments.  Love makes things grow.  


XO 


L

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Love that place...it's one of Chris and I's favorites. We took the kids there last time we were down. There's something great about kids playing in the sand while waiting for breakfast...and being able to bring Cali along! And yay Tori for the earrings! Kali...you look beautiful braces-free! Perfect beautiful smile. Hope Gianni was excited!

Peace and Love said...

Yes, Mindi, cute spot huh!

Hope you are doing good girlie.
Gianni was stoked about her braces. She is too. She's obsessed with all things "whitening" though. haha.

Guess that's the main deal at the ripe age of...16 and perfect teefers. xo

Love,
Lisa