Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wine Wednesday? New friends? Sure.

I received a text from Shelley yesterday morning.  Wine Wednesday, you in?   A few hours later, Maria...."Yacht Club tonight, you in?  The funny part...we're all friends.  Soon the texts' became intertwined and agreed, we'd meet at the club.  On Wednesday's, the LB Yacht Club is a' crackin!  Maria is the fancy schmancy member.   I feel so fancy when we walk up to the bar and she shoots off her # like that # rules the world.  haha.  It kind of cracks me up.  No cash in the bar, you give your #.  Booya players.  What's yo numba?  Why do things like that crack me up?  Silly me I guess.  HAHA!  I am cracking up as I type this.   HAHAHAHA!   Kali had practice at CSLB, over the bridge. I dropped that girlie off, pealed out in the parking lot...jk.  and my night unfolded with these chickie doodle birds.  Fun, good wine, good food, new friends...eh em..Regina, and lots of laughter.   xo

Oh.  And this view.  

Racers are in.  Sunset is priming.  Air is so clear and warm it shouts "Summer"....  Plus we are so close to the weekend peeps!   Who's ready?  Raise yo hand, I mean glass!   


Cheers


L

No comments: