Friday, June 15, 2012

This girl.

My buddy turned 24 today.  Well...I think just a  few more years older. HA!   She's a nut.  Smart.  Fun, witty and super daring.  She's the one that pulled us into the funnest trips I've ever been on.  Cabo.  Last year.  It was rockin.  This picture taken at The Office.  Sittin' in the sand, sipping Margarita's.  It was 2 fo 1.  Bam.  That's how the day rolled out.  This is just a sample. 

One of the wildest departures out of any hotel we've been to.  Ever.   A force to be reckoned with right there.  Look at the kids.  The airport was another story. HAHAHAHAHA! 

And here you see the fine art of holding Bill up.  Yes for some reason the Earth was tilted.  Don't know what happened.  Strange.  This is one of the pictures I look at with a huge grin.  Priceless memories with friends that went by so fast. 

Happy Birthday Kyoko!  Hope this day treats you good.  Here's an ice-cream truck because Seal Beach doesn't allow them.  Rude.  Because they aren't the least ghetto.  HA! 

While packing my car for another trek to work and dropping Kali off for Soccer Training I receive a text from "Mom".  When she sends me these pictures I can only be grateful for mugs or any gift given with pictures...it's a reminder of us.  I responded "Mom I wish I lived closer to share a cup-o-Joe with you...I miss you..and love you".  No response yet. haha.  She must be busy in the garden.

I love you Mom.  I love you Dad. I miss them. More and more every year.  Especially as I age.  Especially as I look around.  Some is envy.  Some is frustration.  Most always understanding.  No other way.  My entire life.  Chin up. 


Click:  Dysfunction can open.   I really wish I had those parents that wanted to come visit me.  Or the parents that expressed themselves more.  Or the parents that yearned for us more.  Or the parents that were different.  In many ways.  But they aren't.  I am learning to accept that.  It actually made me who I am.  I think.

I work hard.  I am a good Mom.  I am loyal.  I am strong.  I am me.  And I thank them for that.  Especially knowing they did like all of us do....What we think is right at the time.   

Don't for one second get me wrong.  They are the coolest, sweetest, loving people I know.  Good people. They are.  I just miss them.  Especially today. 


Clunk:  Can Closed.  



Happy Friday everyone.  Kali started Soccer Camp today.  School ended yesterday.  After her 2 meltdowns, tears, doors being shut abruptly without wanting my consoling. Thanks to Finals.   A visit to the ortho with good news. Braces coming off next week.  She wants to surprise Gianni.  So cute.  School year over.  Bill off to Mexico to share the moments with his parents while he and they can.  Fathers Day special treat.  It makes me smile with tears.  Such a good Son.  We have cute things in store for him when he returns.  We had a nice date night last night.   I kissed him good-bye this morning, super dee duper big strong hugs.  Long ones.  Praying he departs, and arrives back home safely.  I will miss him.  A lot.  Time to tend to my yard, house and liver.  lol!  



Cheers folks!  GO PLAY.  


Be kind to animals along the way.  

Just me.  Blogger for life. 

No comments: