Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This is my week.

Robot mode.

My name is Lisa, and I have a coffee problem.

Because I make coffee at home.  Sip and wake up to the world while watching the news....
And I stop here.  It's a terrible thing.  It's a habit of comfort.  It's greeting the same people. Each morning. My name on the cup, they know my liking (Grande Non Fat Latte 2 raw sugars deep).   To me, it's the little things.  To me, it's a nasty habit that could allow saving for many little things.

But for now....it gives me PEACE.  In my world, it just does. 

The rest of my week is all about planning for Chapter 17.  It's creeping up fast.  This weekend of fun is creeping up way faster than I thought.
Love.


The best recipe is laughter

Happy Wednesday Kids.

Love,

Your OCD, Type A, Party Planner, on the go Mama.

Oklahoma, stay strong.

P.S.  My sis and I fostered a Ferret as young teens, and her name was "Shawnee".  She came from that small town. Funny how things come back around.

Crazy life.   Boy it sure can be. 

1 comment:

Jazi said...

I can't wait!! That anchor cake is to die for! What day is Kali's B-day? I want to put it down on my calendar:) There are so many to remember.