Friday, May 3, 2013

The love in our life.

Wednesday was full of this.
 Mr. Gio. 

 Taking on the Oily Huntington Beach Oilers.   Oil Heads won us by one.  Whatever.

 So off to Grandma's we go.   Celebrating with her favorite cake.  Mine too.
 She's the centerpiece to us.  Always has been.  That chair she's holding on to?  We were sat there as little ones.  Stacked high on The Yellow Page books.  In the house that has never changed for any of us.  Happy Birthday beautiful Grandma.
 We also celebrated her.  My aunt.  Our Rock.  The aunt that would be there for us with no limits. Happy Birthday Auntie Nettie.
It will forever be an honor to share a cake with you.  That cake fits us.  Flowers of happiness. 
This is what I've had my little hands and world full of this week.  Tuesday morning pulling into work went something like this.  I pull up to a car parked in the middle of the street.  I stop and look to see this little baby bleeding, hurt, somehow ran over, but not hit.  Face and nose bleeding profusely.  Crying, and from I feel dying in my hands.  As I bend to hold and kiss her away to the heavens, she cries.  Squirms and smacks right down onto me.  My white shirt bloody.  This kitty won't make it. My heart aches.  My legs were shaky.   Long story short.....I held her, cleaned her, talked to her.  Kissed her. It wasn't a pretty sight.  In fact, just looking back on that day, I think I worked on adrenaline.

Love.  Patience.  Cuddles. Home for a good clean, first aid night. And more love.  She took a bottle the first night.  We are on day 4.  It will be a week before I know her destiny.  But until then.  She's right with the perfect family.  As you can see, with the perfect dude too.
 Her ears have been cleaned like no other. (Yes, Bucks was shaved by his Dad over the weekend. growl. ) ha.
Her snuggle naps while here at the shop are just a little more cuddly.  Because of him.
We are dealing with a wounded right eye.  And a scraped up bottom lip.

When I found her, I didn't expect her to fulfill this vision.  As you can see, she is thriving.  and I will support her until she is ready for this world.  I can guarantee you that.  "Trooper" 

It always amazes me that animals, especially the abandoned or hurt end up near me.  Or us.
If protecting animals, and being kind to others is my calling.  I guess it's meant to be.
She's a delicate little flower.  She cries and talks to us.  She will be taken care of.  We will find a good home for her.  And in my heart I will always know how her life started.  It was indeed a mess.

It's warm out today.  We are in full count down for Prom.  We are also in full count down for SAT'S.


Enjoy this weekend.  Mine will be very busy.  I hope you kids will get out and play.  If not, go catch the sunset.  By the water side.

Be kind.
Spay or neuter your pet.  No excuses.

P.S.  Can you believe it's May already?

L

No comments: