Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lunar Myths

We all know how I feel about Full Moons right?

Oh, you don't?

Well...I.Don't.Like.Them.   At all.

There is something about their energy.  The tension that is stirred greatly by them.
This is solely my opinion.  But I feel very strongly about it.  To the tune of warning every loved one I reside with. Work with.  Talk with.  I share it.  Beware.   And if you are on shark week during this time.  Wow. Go into hiding. HA!  Kidding.
In my life I've seen crazy things happen, words spoken, actions taken...all under the presence of a full moon.
So they scare me.

The only thing to do, is be aware.  And be prepared.
As in....you see your friend taking shots of tequila, after having a bad day..and soon, she may want to fight everyone.  blahhhh haha.
No, but seriously, keeping it real.   These things happen.

It's a big weekend for us.  For everyone.  
Just be aware.  Be kind.  And know that the mean spirited might let loose of all the pent up energy flowing inside.  Just be aware.

 And remember to breathe through the rough moments. 
 Grasping what it is.
 And walking away from the moment.  If it gets rough.  It's not worth your time.  Or your input.  People rude?  Smile and walk away.  Plant the seed in your body for peace.

Although there isn't much scientific backing to this theory.  It's real kids. It's very real.

So now prepare for a great weekend.  Enjoy the sunshine.  Plant and water your flowers.

I will catch you silly goats next week.

Peace it outttt.

Live well,

I've got to go drop our ANCHOR.  boom.


Right about there.

Especially here.  Sunsets, how we've missed you.

boom-chaka-laka



No comments: