Friday, May 17, 2013

Slice of the 808 on this Friday.

It's crazy to look back and realize this life long dream of heading to Hawaii, has come and gone.....

A very clear simple example of how fast this life is.

One of the fanciest and most expensive restaurants on Maui. Mama's Fish House.  Pretty amazing and yummy if you ask us.

Although I have to admit, I loved the view just a tad more.

I mean, food is a great thing.  And so are good cocktails.....but give me an ocean, trees and scenery...

And my heart melts times ten.

This silly road that everyone spoke so highly of.  The Road to Hana...

I decided I was just too chicken to drive it.

Because I get motion sickness like a little kid in a bus.  Kind of like the look on my face.  I mean, wth. 

We visited that street though.....we just didn't venture down it too far.
When people talk about Mai Tai's....Maui is the place.  This is Bill's.  I don't care for Mai Tai's.  Too sweet.  And not my thanng.  (Did you know I never once even tasted one while there? dork)

The night at the Luau was a sweet one though.

Even when I wore my lion hair do-  I mean, just look at that.  That's flat ironed hair misbehaving.



Tourist.

Lovers.

I kind of miss Hawaii.  I think it's the little simple places we visited that I miss. That amazing little deli.  Those little cabana's we'd tuck ourselves in.  Being silly, and just us.  Wiggling my feet and watching little lizards say hello. Not to mention that bad ass hotel we resided in.  That will forever hold a special place in my heart. 
Happy Friday Fartknockers.

Hope you have a chill weekend.

Ours is FILLED WITH SOCCER.....

Stay safe, stay true.

Just have fun. 

And be kind to animals, and elders.

P.S.  I will soon post some more on HI.  As in our helicopter ride....that was the shiz nizz. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It look like you 2 lovebirds had an amazing time in Maui. Mama's Fish house is amazing! I have gone there with my parents few times. The first time I was very little and screamed inside, but other than that it was amazing! LOL! See you guys soon:)