Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's only appropriate.

 Nothing about me today.  Or my children.  Or my life. 





My heart aches for the families.
The children.
The parents searching.
The destroyed homes.
The many delicate memories those homes kept.
The moments lost into the dark scary wild air.
And to think this big monster might return.

Most likely will.  

Scary.


My hope is that some day their burdens lighten and their hearts find Peace.


We can certainly control our actions.  But we can never control Mother Earth.
May you all find some peace in your day.  Keep in mind how good this life is.



Mother Earth, please have Mercy on us.

Live well, and always try to show love first.

Rhonda Crosswhite, a teacher at Plaza Towers..
quoted -

"I was in a [bathroom] stall with some kids and it just started coming down, so I laid on top of them," the sixth-grade teacher at Plaza Towers Elementary in Moore, Okla., told Savannah Guthrie on Tuesday's Today show. "One of my little boys just kept saying, 'I love you, I love you, please don't die with me.' But we're okay. We made it out."

I love humanity in the purest form.

Lisa

No comments: