Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Celebrating this beautiful day, together. Peacefully.

On this day, we will celebrate the birth of one of my biggest accomplishments.


Her.


And it seems like yesterday


We celebrated the number three.  

And day number two.  Born fast. Natural. Head full of hair. Nursed alot.  Cried alot.  Didn't sleep much.  Hated loud noises.  Loved to be held. Smiled at me soon enough.  Loved me back.  Loved soft music.  Still does. Loves passionately.  Lives modestly.  Is a true person.  Gives when she can.  Loves where needed.   Her name is Kali. (The American Indian Doll.  ha)

And we adore her.

We also celebrated with a house full.  Lots of pictures. I am taking my days one at a time right now.
I will load and share our weekend, just as soon as we finish celebrating the grand entrance to Chapter Seventeen.


Happy Birthday Beautiful girl Kali...

As this song was played at your Kindergarten Graduation, I will always dedicate it to you.

And to many more....

http://youtu.be/RV-Z1YwaOiw

No comments: