Saturday, May 18, 2013

Things.

Things I love..

Cool Spring mornings as the sun rises.
Freshly planted flowers.
Good hair days.
Unplanned gatherings that turn out better than expected.
Organic Strawberry Lemonade.
Watching animals play.
Especially this thriving kitten.
A clean car.
Receiving pictures like this on a Thursday night..Little Second Cousins.  Bliss. 
It seems like yesterday, we passed her around the family room at our Grandmas.
I love the smell of coconut.
I love clean linens on my bed.
I LOVE a clean house.  NOTHING better.
I love the feeling of organization.
I love to watch Kali play soccer.
I love to see my kids happy.
I love my car dealership.They are so kind.


And so...classy, with a slice of vintage. Which I adore.
I love old punk rock.
Yes, you read that right.  Sublime with Rome will play.  Ink-N-Iron in June.  I think you should go.

I love my flip flops.
I love to water my lawn, along with the porch, barefoot.
I love Saturday mornings.
I love the smell of coffee brewing.
I love the color teal right now.
And orange.
I love birds.
And receiving sweet voice mails from my Mom.  My Mothers Day gift arrived.  4 days late.  She loved it all.
I love family gatherings.
I love sunrises in the desert.
I love the smell of rain in that said desert.
I love country music.
I love hot baths.
I love candles.
I love my kids more than words can describe.

I love Bill.
I love taking pictures.


Things I do not like....

Rude people.
Manner-less people.
Litter bugs.
Cigarettes.
Spit on the ground.
Watching my daughter get a speeding ticket in front of our house while listening to the cop be a complete prick.
Receiving a street sweeping ticket in the mail that very same day.
And receiving another parking ticket for not having her pass in window at school 2 weeks later.
Lessons for teens can be expensive.  #yesshespayingforall.
Never thought I would say the word "court" with her title near it.
Gross. And a bummer.
It is in fact an example of how cozy we get the closer we get to home.  #pedaltothemetalnotgood.
I don't like shark week.
I don't like to feel frustrated.
I don't like to see my kids sad.
I don't like cologne. yuck.
I don't like lotion on before bed.
I don't like to swim in cold water.
I don't like to be scared.  I will hurt you.  Bad. With anything near by to throw at you. boom. 

I don't like to see kids cry.
I don't like peas.
I don't like to see animals being mistreated.
I don't like to iron.
I don't like dirty baths or showers.
I don't like working. ha.


Anyway....HAPPY SATURDAY kids. 
 Hope you all have great fun plans.  We are headed to the soccer field.
Our wish is to win, because our loss is missing family gatherings, and moments with family that we can't get back.

Enjoy.  Have fun.  Get outside.  Water some flowers.
And call that one person you've been meaning to.
Or write that letter. It's worth it.

Later gators.

GO BEACH!

Lisa



No comments: