Thursday, May 2, 2013

Busy Mama Lisa

Kids, I'm sorry.  I failed miserably today with blog scheduling.  I had a full day with all things work, a kitty that I rescued in the street, and dinner at my Grandma's tonight.  I snapped 2 pictures.  Maybe 4.  I haven't had the chance to look at them.  My Grandma is very camera shy.  She's so beautiful.  She's a good woman.

I will cover more in the next couple of days....As soon as the time allows for me.
We also attended a couple innings of Gio's game today.  And received the paper he's in from last week.
Just so much goodness.  But this Mama is exhausted. I will post this one picture.  For some reason, it makes me smile. Inside and out.  It's like that moment.  If you could zoom back.  It was a great night.  I had some strange bouts of homesickness...go ahead, roll your eyes, I'll wait....k, done?  So...this night we walked over to the Luau and as we walked around and sat for dinner, I felt this amazing sense of calm come over me.  I was safe with Bill, by the ocean where I love....and just peaceful.  It was this night.

But there is so much going on here in this little world of mine this week.  And I need to capture it.
We have appointments, and plans to tend to.  And I have a kitty that will soon be up for adoption just as soon as I can get her well.

This is life.  It's good.  My family is good.  My big family of Aunts, Uncle, cousins, and Grandma are really good.

Stay tuned.  I will be back.

Hey, raise your hand if you are stoked it's almost F.R.I.D.A.Y.

And.....drum roll...........The sun will be shining all weekend long.

boom.  Get your toys out and ready to play.

Be well,

Love,

This Busy Mama Lisa

No comments: