Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's time to remind myself.

That I am.
Me.
And even though some days aren't easy.

There is beauty everywhere.
There are many things in my life to be thankful for.

No time to sit around and compromise my happiness.
 Even when you have insecurities.  Because you wonder.  And you often hide yourself. 

Until you realize, this world of me is good.  I am a good person.
You do not see my in a bathing suit like this often, and when you do, I am covered.
I am glad that my children will see their Mom at this age and at least have something to look back on.
All the gazillion pictures I take of them. Not as much of me.  And certainly, rare to see me uncovered.  Yes, I have stretch marks.  Yes, I don't have the perfect bod.  But it's me.  And yes, these two pictures were approved of by me.  Maybe it's the lighting.  Maybe it's the tan on day 9 on the island.  But I like them.

Just like this art displayed in the cases at FS.  I will choose to be happy.

No time for anything otherwise.  At least for today.

I hope you all enjoy this Wednesday and what it has to offer.  The weather is superb.  And suppose to get more super duper.  Enjoy it kids.

Get out there and have some fun.

Think of all the beauty in you.

We have it.

We are.

And we are worthy.

For a lifetime, we are.

pow



L


No comments: