Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursdays Things.

That make me smile.

The Chapter Sixteen Girl. 
With her BEST Friend in the whole wide world.

Along with a few others...Kelly, and Megan.

Hiking in Malibu turned out to be quite the awesome day. 
 Dad....this is where you want to turn your head.  No?  K, you've been warned. 
Two little love birds standing by the tree.  K.I.S.S.I.N.G.   

And while this week has been an uphill battle, especially in the morning, while I stroll around my house like a sloth...I find this perfume that my friend Cindy Eastwood bought for me.   Keep in mind, I DONT LIKE PERFUME OR COLOGNE.  Yuck.  But this stuff? It's like a musk.  It's scent is just a clean linen, light like a gentle flower. It's pure bliss.  And coming from me?   It must be light and wonderlust.  It's made by Philosophy.  See it out and about?  Smell it.  yum.


It's almost Friday kids.  Guess what I donated myself for?  Oh, redecorating a room, with paint and all things new for the girl.  She does deserve it....so more prayers please.  

You all know I want to lay around like a sloth and do absolutely nothing but shove food in my face.

Go and enjoy Thirsty Thursday.   And send some REAL sunshine my way, will ya?

Because the weatherman is still a jackass.  I mean they have it all wrong. 

Lots of hugs and love to you all.
Or chocolate chip cookies.   And hey, to all my friends out there at the lake, beaches, beautiful vacations, you enjoy...because you deserve it.  Relax.  Take tons of pictures, and never ever look back.

These are in fact the days.   Just don't ask your friend Lisa this week.

Chow!

xoxo

No comments: