Friday, April 19, 2013

So far...

Have you missed me?

I have missed you. Seriously.  I realize my element of comfort is writing. Blogging is a little therapeutic I guess...well, for me. So I miss you guys.

I have no pictures to post...because I CAN'T UPLOAD....(remember my dilemma...eh em no lap-top..and battery charger "sitch"..ha)

Anyway..moving on...so far my accomplishments in Maui have been narrowed down to this..

I have snorkeled. (Do you all know I am super clumsy, and certain things like this can be a challenge?)  So when you have flippers on, with a mask and snorkle...and parked on the beach...it can create laughter. Lots and lots of clumsy Lisa laughter. (My entertainment)
I have relaxed more this week then all the years of "being at home" in Havasu.
The Four Seasons Resort is sincerely the place to stay. A place where a glass of wine will cost you 20.00 a pop and each spot for dinner is no less than a hundred buckaroos. But my partner in crime insists on "whatever Mama wants"..so I have worked the rule. And it is awesome.

This mornings adventure was "rescheduled" because after getting a phone call that our helicopter "was being serviced"...ha! It indeed caused a little hesitancy. On my behalf. I believe in signs.

I have seen the cutest biggest turtles...beautiful fishes and lots of beautiful water. It took Bill and I a couple of days to really appreciate this island for all its offerings, because we reside by the ocean. We breathe, hang and live by the ocean.

We have enjoyed amazing food. Spago's is the restaurant below our room. It's over the top. I eat rather healthy at home, and small, frequent meals that therefore have created a couple of lil tummy aches for me. Rich food, poor girl = tummy ache. Ha. ( now I'm just rambling)...

Any-hoo...thought I would touch base with you, as I've touched base in...Napili, Lahaina, Kihea, Makena, and a few other cute spots here.  Can't wait to get back and share the pictures I have been able to capture...

Mahalo and much PEACE and LOVE to you, and you.

PS....Got word that our girl was nominated for Prom Princess along with her stud Gianni as Prince...Congrats you two!

Happy Friday!

You can follow my journey on Instagram @ thismamalisa

Now go play, you deserve it.


No comments: