Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pretty much.






This sums up this week.  It's not the Official Shark Week on Discovery.  It's only official in my home.
Watch out.  Be nice to me.  Or else.
They've all been warned.  Or ignored.  Whichever works best at the time.  Remember that quote, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all".   Well, I try.  Or tried.  Don't ask the fellers I love.  They might tell you something different.  Don't believe them.  Remember, "when Mama's happy, everybody's happy". 

Hope you are all doing superdeedoopity.  Because I am not.  Sorry, not sorry.  This doesn't happen to you?  Oh, you perfect little perfecterette.  Let me bow to you. 

Hormones or lack thereof suck.

Dudes, you may have bad days, or grumpy days.  But to feel this way, and sleepless, along with bloated and starving for all things salty and sweet.  It sucks.

That's pretty much it.

Any questions?  No?

Good.

I'll check back with you kids later.

boom.

No, BOOM.

I'm off to hide in my room, after I put up my broom.


Just keeping it real.

These are NOT the days I speak of.  Because they suck too dang much.

Oh, and weather man, thanks for pretending you knew the weather and it was suppose to be sunny and warm.  Why did I have chicken skin all dang day?  Nice trick, you trickster.  I hope you stub your toe.  HAHA! 

No comments: