Tuesday, April 16, 2013

No charger. No laptop. Houston is that a problem?

We arrived in Maui....it's a beautiful place. This resort is fantabulously supercalafragalistic ....you know the rest. I have snorkled for the first time. I have been catered to on the beach by young sweet "fellers"...and of course Bill does everything and anything to make this an extra special birthday. Guess what? The charger I brought for the camera I brought ....is the wrong one.  We forgot our laptop....and my good DSLR broke before I left.  I don't know what this all means....but it might be for a reason.  We are a little detached from our normal world...(except our texting back and forth with the kids)...and I guess this is meant to be. All of it. Chargers...laptops...detachment.

Maui. We are here for you.

I will be back soon kids. For now. Wish us good wishes.....

I do know Boston needs extra prayer. Why the evil in this world. Why.

Mahalo,

This hula girl that is so very thankful for my iPad.




No comments: