Monday, April 29, 2013

The days would roll out like this...

After our adventures in Lahaina, we'd return back through Kihei.  That cute small town that had the most restaurants for locals, and little bars you'd enjoy an actual "real" Mai Tai.  We'd grab our little picnic goods and head back to our resort...
And plant ourselves here.  Big brown Four Seasons Resort bag filled with all things yummy. 


We'd sometimes sit in silence, and other times just chat about life.  Things.  Our next adventure plans.  Where to visit next.  What reservations to make.  One day of running around...and the other to chill on the beach.  Under an umbrella.  On the sand.  Or up high at the Serenity pool. 
The air is warm.  It's a feeling of serene comfort.  No sweatshirt needed really.  Your coziest clothes.  Your favorite food.  Your favorite wine, and your partner.  Here. 
And other times, we'd put on some fresh laundry and head out around the resort.  (take note: Bun in.)

Just trying to find the sunset.  Because the time difference of three hours.  Hawaii, behind.  I'd make my calls to K & K.  Or send them sunset pictures.  Telling them I missed them.  And boy did I.  I know how much our entire family loves sunsets.  A huge ocean apart.  But saying goodnight to the sun as they were tucking into bed for the night was a must. 

Happy Monday Kids. 

My next post should be my birthday.  It was a morning and day filled with lots of love. Lots of little surprises.  And many many moments of memories in Maui.

I hope this day serves you well, as you serve people well.

Kindness matters.  Remember that. 
It is the recipe.  Trust me.
As hard as it can be. 

Serve kindness.  And a smile.
They move mountains.

P.S.  I managed to make my Sunday meal for my family tonight.  Minus Kris and Lizo.  They haven't ventured home from the lake yet.  I have also managed to finish all the leftover laundry.  Grocery shopped the right way.  This week will be amazeballs filled with all things such as :  My beautiful Grandma is turning Eighty Two.  That beautiful Grandma that we'd brag to people about because of her skin.  Her style. Her many ways of beauty that she spoke to us about.  We will celebrate dinner with her.  All other things will consist of P.R.O.M.  and more P.R.O.M.  and the ever popular SAT'S.  Please pray for Kali. 

Stay tuned for my next episode kids. 

boom.

Leese




No comments: