Friday, April 12, 2013

Final phase.

She's working around the clock.  She's working towards little goals, so the big goals can fall into place.
Whether you win, or lose, it's taking that chance.

By the way...that is my beautiful niece in the front...


Yesterday on my return home from work, after sitting in her Dad's office printing photo after photo for her...as he made them ever so perfect for her...then off to the grocery store....I find this girl.  Stationed in her room.  On the floor. With photos everywhere.  It's warm in there.  She looks like she's overheating.  In many ways.  I say..."honey, let's move this stuff out front, on the porch, where the breeze is cool, and I'll help you".  She agreed.   And photo after photo we search, cut, paste, and arrange.  It was awesome in so many ways.  It's that moment with her.  Watching her sort for this chance.  Witnessing the steam subside, as the fresh air brings a better outlook.
We talk, and cram, and move photo's.  She soon was up and dressing to leave for practice.  That she'd return from at close to nine pm.  It's her life.  This is life.  My job? To support.  To guide.  To offer where I can.  To give the tools that are needed to survive and to accomplish.  Learning with this child to guide, but not do too much.  Second child lessons.
 But she is so thankful.  As you can see.  Another LOVE note left in my coffee cup to find at 5am.  Bliss.
 Because her Mama creates healthy treat packs filled with carrots, celery, along with others filled with blueberries, strawberries and blackberries. 
Anything to make her busy world a bit more easy.  And healthy.  Even close to seventeen, yes, these do matter.  And yes, she does appreciate. 
 And to see this new coffee machine at my local car wash this week?  Bad.  Ass.    #stiritup
Although it's funny to buy a "lift me up" drink that should be a "chill me out" juice.  I think it's amazing.


Happy Friday Fellers.

I'm off to pack.  My wetsuit.

For.


The most exciting trip of my life.

Like can't sleep at night, excited.



Stir it up kids, stir it up.

Until we meet again.  Be good.  Or be bad.  Just make it worth it.

Mahalo. 

P.S.  Positive thoughts, vibes, smoke signals, rainbows and glitter wishes for my sweet pea and her endeavor to take on ASB Historian!  GO LOS AL GRIFFINS! 

Some more trivia for you....
Strawberries contain more vitamin C then oranges.
The bullfrog is the only animal that never sleeps.
Oysters can change genders back and forth. (aka boogers.  hahaha.)
When the moon is directly over you, you weigh less.
Lizards communicate by doing pushups.
Lisa turns forty three is five days surrounded by ocean water.

boom.

No comments: