Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday's Mumbles.

How'd your weekend go kids? Mine was everything I had planned.  BBQ'd pizza for dinner on Friday night. Saturday was filled with finishing touches on Miss. K's room.  Along with a little shopping for me.  I actually managed to get in and out.  When I shop in ANY mall, I prefer to be alone.  I buzz in and out.  And boom.  I was outta there.
Kali's room has turned out super cute so far.  Pictures to follow.  She's waiting on her window furnishing, and in hopes of a black "chandelier".   ha.
We paddle boarded a nice good distance on Saturday afternoon.  It was awesome.
No pic's from me...but here's a visual...


 
We landed here yesterday.  A scrimmage in Redondo Beach.
This week is much better.  Amazing how one week can feel so horrible.  And the next becomes more hopeful.  Bye-Bye Sharkies, hello unicorns with rainbow manes. HA!  I do tend to focus on the good, most of the time, but there are days they seem far away.  And last week was. Brutal. Seriously. 
I still yearn for the day when I can own a couple of these little fellers.  I dream big.  And dreaming of my cliffside home over the ocean with a grazing wide open field for picnics, and these kiddos.  Love.
Unless they do this...
Then game over.
It will be back to this.  Peace on the beach.
Houston, we do have a problem.  Remember this YOGA mat I bought back in November, for my trip?

Yes, it is what you see.  Still wrapped.  Shooooooooooot.

I will be doing this in Maui in a wetsuit.  Full wetsuit.  HAHAHA.

Actually, you know what?  I love me.  I am gonna wear and do what I damn well please.

Have a good week.

I'm off to drink more water, lunges to the bathroom every 10 minutes, and squats near my desk each time my phone rings.

Countdown has officially begun.

boom.


Mahalo.






No comments: