Thursday, April 11, 2013

And then there's me.

I guess I can offer a few more tid-bits about me.  For those that know me, well....maybe you know these things, and maybe, just maybe you don't.  For those that don't really know me, but follow this slice of my world.  Here you go....
I love, love, love the ocean...
I love these guys bigger than the universe.
And him too.
My favorite snack. This, paired with Blue Cheese Roasted Pecan Dip from Trader Joes.  Try it.  You're welcome.
The Friday after Thanksgiving in Havasu. Something about kicking off the season there.
And finding old pictures of Kali and Hannah....both youngins'-

These rocks that I guard with my life.  Truth be told.

I also love-

Margarita's.
Good wine.
Time spent with friends and family...

And finding pictures like this....Good times, my friends, good times...
Kristopher getting spanked by mama. HA!

I love all things funny, and to see children laugh will always brighten my day..
Spending Thanksgiving in Havasu has been the best tradition as of yet.
I love sunshine and freshly planted flowers....and sunsets....
I still miss this little kitty.  Man, that little kitty.  I know she's resting peacefully now. 
I loved my helicopter ride.  That was awesome.  Bucket list..Check.

i love any baby picture of me.  Asked my parents for them.  Crickets.  Oh well.  Someday....someday.
I love, love, love deviled eggs.  I can eat this entire plate full.
I love this picture.

I also love-
Taquitos.
Guacamole.
Any wine from the Russian River, CA (Thank you Shelly Jacobs and Cindy Dutton for the tip)
Fresh linens on my bed.  Preferably Flannels in the winter.  Yum.
A good CD on in my car, and loud.
Loud good music when I have my party on.
Old school punk rock.
Quiet mornings reading anything on my ipad.
Bill serving me coffee in bed.

When my children succeed at anything they try hard for.  Being proud that I have raised two children to be respectful and meaningful.  In more ways than I can count.




 I am counting down the days to sit shot gun here. 
 And Fridays that end like this.   With friends.  Bring it. 

That's all for now folks.

Enjoy this life.  Especially while the sun is shining....

That always makes things much much better.

Oh and hugs.  Those help too.

Stay sweet, and kind.  Because Karma's only a bitch if you are. Wait, what?  (Thank you Steele for sharing that quote-love it)

xoxo
L







No comments: