Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My partner in crime.

The other night as Bill and I bbq'd our pizza, and sipped amazing wine, we started to talk about my blog.  What it means to him. And what it means to me.  Something he said kind of stood out.  He said "Sometimes you talk about the same things.."  I really didn't dig into what THAT meant, however I did digest it a little later.  Maybe I ramble on a little too much about....MY life? Ha.  Or K and K?  Or how to live like a shark in the water?  Orrrrr.....how to be kind?  Or stand up for myself?  We ALL know I can do that well too.

So kids, without further adu, here's a little F to the A to the Q's about Bill-e-o.

Gotta keep this blog interesting and hip hoppin' blasteroo.

Bill loves the ocean just like me. 

Bill loves The Eagles and Bad Company just like me.
Bill is a very loyal person.  And a man of his word.  Truth.
Bill has more patience than me.  More big truth.
Bill is handy with his hands.  That's what she said.  haha.
Bill gives super good hugs-

Bill never spits.  Ever.  Ever. Never.  Best quality. ha.
Bill is a hard worker.
Bill can be very quiet. 
Bill always keeps the boat, house and cars maintained.
Bill loves "Two and a half men"-
Bill loves Supercross.
Bill loves popcorn.
Bill loves the movie Tombstone. 
And bacardi. Not necessarily together. 
Bill has a metal hip.
Bill loves to stay in shape.
Bill also loves ice cream.
Bill forgets to pull my chair out like a gentleman.

Bill is a good son.
Bill can wiggle his ears.
Bill will sit and listen to me ramble like a fish and not peep a word. because he's not listening...
Bill spoils me.  He truly does. Should I get that license plate cover? HAHAHA.  Shoot my ass if I ever do that.  gawd.



And the things I love about him-

He loves me, even when I am a beyatch. 
He accepts my quirky ways.  OCD.
I love his kind heart.
I love that he wrapped love around all 3 of me.
I love that he praises me.



And that he has shown  me a life that I never believed I deserved.  I do live the life I love.  And with this partner in crime, it's all been possible.  The road hasn't always been easy.  Trust me.  We have both shed blood, sweat and many tears. Not to mention my freak out freak mode moments.  Yes, we've told each other off with wild spirited tongues..  THAT has happened too....surprised?  Why?  haha.  We will probably shed more.  But for now, we just live the life we love.
By the water.  Always together.  Or at least we try. 


We are in fact "Happily Attached, yet undeclared".


Any questions?

Happy What's Up Wednesday!

No work, No play.

boom.

Did you know I have over a hundred viewers a day.  And I have no clue who you are.
Would you be kind enough to say hey.  Just one comment will make my day.  Tell me what you think.
Just don't suggest anything about marriage.  Or how to live my life.  I tend to ignore that stuff. HA!

Leese-  aka.  Mama.   Hun.  Lee.  Mommy. 

P.S.  Don't take this blog as a boast.  You have no clue of my life as a child...teenager and young adult.
It's a whole nother' deal.  Trust me.  No, seriously, trust me. 

8 comments:

alohashuttle said...

Lisa,
Are you still on Vacation? I'm happy to have meant you, Bill and your family at the Easter Picnic. Since Annette shared your blog, (and your pictures) from time to time, I actually read it! Today's blog was awesome. Have a wonderful day and keep enjoying the wonderful life you share together and most importantly - Keep spreading your "Peace & Love" with everyone you touch. Not just from your blog, but as people. When I meant you and your family I sensed the true "Peace and Love" without your blog!! Now that I have read your blog it all makes sense..
Aloha
Jose

Peace and Love said...

J;
Such kind words, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yes, I agree in spreading kindness. It tends to create peace on it's own.
Hope to hang with you two lovebirdies again soon. Nettie has been my rock in many many ways. Vacay starts on Sunday morning...cant. wait. super stoked! L

P.S. Thanks for following my journey. Sometimes silly too.

Aloha

Jazi said...

Lisa!! We miss you guys SO damn much! I read your blog everyday! I enjoy reading it & looking at all of your photo's. Have a fantastic time in Maui. It is such a beautiful place. We can't wait to see you guys! XOXOXOXO

Peace and Love said...

We sure miss you too! I am super pumped about Maui. I have jitters of excitement! Havasu is calling our names next! Kali's big 17 is next...Love you, Leese

Mindi said...

Miss you guys!

Peace and Love said...

"Let's make the missing part a VISIT part. At the lake, on a boat. With all our babies...Bucks and Callie" Set a date. Miss you. Love you.

nichollehammond said...

My hand is raised high and waving!! I am one of the hundreds that read your blog everyday..without fail. You've taught me more than you know about all things good and kind. You are the most amazing mama eveeer! I've been front and center to you and Bill working your tails off to make it happen, and it makes me smile to see you both succeed!!(FATAL woot..woot!) I'm blessed to know you and I must admit...when you skip a day without blogging, I pout!! Because of you, I put an extra ribbon on a gift, try that new recipe, light the candles, turn off the T.V and rock the music, enjoy sunsets..hug tighter. Thank you my friend. xoxoxox #STALKER#SPACEINVADER

Peace and Love said...

There's my girl....Lots of love from the bottom of my heart to The Hammond Family. Our journey watching each other grow as Mama's. So awesome. Always hug tighter, and catch a good sunset whenever you can. Preferably with wine. ha.
Love you, lots. xoxo