Monday, April 15, 2013

Old pictures+music = Lump in throat.


When you are a blogger, you have folders.  Folders full of pictures.  Packs full of pictures.  Frames around your house full of memories.  A computer overflowing with memories.  I tend to peek back every once in a while.  Just because.   Ready to take a journey back in time with me?
Be sure and hit play on my playlist.  But don't listen to "Remember When" by Alan Jackson, because you might just get a lump in your throat.  Or maybe not.
Woodruff Christian.  Honor Roll.  Toothless.

Campfire Girls.  Caroling...










Mexico

Some of our funnest memories in Mexico.

My baby boy

Kris and Chase Circa 2005-  Mexico


Eighth Grade Graduation....Tori was filled with tears and emotion.

The days before sassy teen days.



Celebrating with family....
Easter picnics.....


When she'd match pedicures with me.  (and I think I am scrunching my toes to make them look smaller. ha)
Catalina memories.

Always a fav picture....
Prop check.  With a Dragon Fly on my hand. 

That should hold you all over until I can get up and running on an island.


Cheers to you and you and you.

Take tons of pictures, store em. View em.  Cherish them.

Because we are not guaranteed tomorrow.  It could be the greatest gift to leave behind for your children.

Snap away.

Chow for now.

Me.

No comments: