Thursday, July 26, 2012

B.E.S.T. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

GALAXY GAME. Summer night.  Best Friends.  Had a blast.  I love them. A whole hecka of alot.  


Big things are happening kids.   Look here players.  I am gonna be standing right there.  In April.  With my leg just like that. LOL! Actually I visualize myself sitting on the stool in the pool with a cold brew.  Or Martinaaay. Right there.  Be ready.  BOOM!
Four Seasons.  Maui. April. 9 months from now.  10 nights. Right there.  It's booked.  I C.A.N.'T wait.  I can't wait.  I can't wait! I cannot believe I booked it.  Biggest trip of my life. Booked. Finally. Bill insisted, day after day..."Did you book it hun?" So. I. Am. Ready.  Oh man.  Ohhhh man.  Pray for us.  Pray that this unfolds just like I've always dreamed of.  Keep in mind kiddos, I came from simple beyond simple. No seriously.  My childhood wasn't always the easiest, at certain times I remember staring at the ceiling wondering, "why me?"  So I am not trying to boast, or brag, or throw this out like I am so cool and big shiz.  I am seriously so Thankful.  And so beyond stoked that after forty two years on this Earth. I am able to head somewhere that I've always just dreamed of.  Pray for me.  No, seriously.  Please.   You GUYS!!!!!   YOUUUU GUYYYZZZZ!!

No comments: