Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Any picture. I'll take it.

I was watering last night, and received this.  Made me smile.  So big. 

And this.  I can only imagine what fun they are having.  Thom and Cindy have 5 Teens on that boat.  Cheers to them. [clink..glasses touch].   


Today will allow me a mani/pedi...car wash...and more shopping.  Oh.  Also avoiding the "checking in" with Kali.   I've put my scissors away for now.  No clipping little wings. Just waiting for any picture she wants to send.  


Have fun players.  I will post again on Thursday..unless something wild and crazy pops up and you must see.  Or hear about.  Until then, go play. Be good.  Don't litter, and always always treat your animals with respect.  Remember their delicate ears tomorrow.  (unless you live by the beach or mountains...)You know those freaks that like to ignite bombs in the city?  Ya, those guys. They do exist.  They scare the nuts out of our animals.  

 

p.s. she just text-ed me.  "good morning mom, I slept super good last night".  And "everyone is asleep but me, I should wake them up?" haha.   I said "do it, you're on vacation haha".   She won't. 

 

Happy 4th America.  

 

Leese




No comments: