Thursday, July 26, 2012

Throw back Thursday. A day late.

Who had one of these?  My sister had one.  Along with Loves Baby Soft. 


Great stuff right there.  

 

By the time you read this, it will be Friday. Not Thursday.  But I have a busy Friday morning.  So. Here's something to make anyone in their 30's or Forties smile.  Especially my sister. 


Happy Friday blogger friends.  Have fun this weekend.  I know Southern California weather is superb.  It just is.  I am so thankful.   

Cheers!

This girl.  Mom of 2. 3 cats. 1 Little dog. That I adore.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Kaboodles...i totally had one. Summer would probably LOVE one. Those were so fun!

Peace and Love said...

And....what about the hot rollers that were long and rubber tube things? Still have mine. All pinks and purples. So 80's.