Saturday, July 14, 2012

Well...HELLO...

Time for the fair.  Our plan was to see Free Style Jumps.  I decided this was our best route to take on a Friday. First day of fair, and the T word.  TRAFFIC.  405 and 55 yuck.  So we stuck with this view down PCH. 

While Bill enjoyed the largest corn dog.  This was my view.  People watching has always been a problem hobby for me.  So, this suited me just fine. 

Its always so cute to see the families.  The happy..and not so happy kids tucked away in a cozy stroller, or held high up in their arms. Or the new couples gripping each others arms, and rubbing backs full of love.  The aroma of fair food everywhere.  Seriously good grub there. 

YES.  We be double fist wino's.  So what. 

I wanted to ride that scary cable thing again. Only this time with Billy-o.  Fun stuff there.  Full of wine at this point.  And more people watching too.  We decided instead of the free style jumps, we'd see WILLIE NELSON!!!!!  Thank you honey. I know how much you loved that concert.  He is a trooper.  That's fo sho.

This morning we headed home so that Miss. Kali could take her first behind the wheel with an instructor.  2 hours.  Drive around the town. With the sweetest, lady.  God has big plans for these instructors.  They are saints, and angels. Seriously.  Who would ever sign up for that job?  haha.

And while she was gone, I received a few texts' from my Mom.  More plants. More garden shots. 

Maters.  They do make homemade Salsa and Marinara.  Good job Dad. 

Grapes.  I really want to see pictures of them. Either one of them.  Both of them.  Inside their house.  Anything them.  But for now I will take plants, fruit, and gardens.   Have a great weekend players.  

Do something for yourself.  Make someone smile.  Hug your lover.  Kiss your lover.  Tell them just how cute they are.  Something favorite about them.  


And thank you Mr.Weather for cooling things off.  I loved the rain.  I pretended I was in Hawaii.


BOOYA!


Leese (with a headache from mucho vino.  Boom)

No comments: