Thursday, July 19, 2012

A little about me. Yes. Me.

So this little questionnaire is out for bloggers.  I figured I would give you my answers. 
Here we go:

How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging?  Has your blog changed?

I have been blogging since 2008.  I followed a girl that blogged for Eva Longoria's restaurant.  I loved her content, about what else but, food.  I received a Christmas Card from my younger cousin Mindi who has the cutest blog ever.  Sat down and figured it out.  I kind of went from there.  Yes, my blog has changed by means of content.  Before I would post a picture, add a little.  Now I like to show life for me as it is.  Life isn't always easy.  So sometimes it also acts as therapy.  Believe it or not, it is.   Try it. Or just keep reading mine.  I love it.  I love to see when people read.  I don't know who, but man, there's alot!  Yaa!


Did you go to college?  If so where, and what did you study?


I did not go to college.  I left home at 17. Had my son at 19.  Biggest job and school of my life. Stayed home with him and gave all my best parenting to him.  I signed him/us up for anything and everything that involved learning. My dream career path was to become a Kindergarten teacher.  Instead I proudly say I am a good mama.  Most of the time. 
  

Where have you traveled?  

Florida, Mexico, Indiana, Arizona, Kentucky, Tennessee,  Nevada, Canada and Texas.


If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you'd buy?

A house on a hill in Montecito, CA.  Pieces of properties for my kids too, under the conditions they maintain them or they leave em.   Pay off my parents properties, and all debt.  Take care of my parents for the rest of their lives. 

What are your 3 pet peeves?

I probably have more than 3.  But.   1. Disrespectful people.  2. Rude drivers  3. Litter bugs.  


What is your favorite movie?

 Bridesmaids.  And Elf.  Both I laugh til I cry.  Love them. 

If you could have a 10k Shopping spree to one store, which store would it be.  

TJ MAXX.  Marshalls    or just maybe Nordstrom.  


Share with us an embarrassing moment in your past or present.  

I fell down a staircase during a basketball game in High School.  I will never forget the heckles I received on the way back up. Horrible.  I heard " Did you have a nice trip?"  haha. 


What day would you love to relive again?


Hands down, the birth of both Kris and  Kali.  To just feel the first look of love.  Those first cries.  Checking their little fingers and toes.  Looking into their eyes.  And the feeling to nurse a baby.  I will forever miss that.  I know guys, wrinkle your noses. It's ok.  It is an awesome feeling.  True bond.  True nature. Wholesome feeling. 

If your life was turned into a movie what actor would play you? 

Julia Roberts.   For several different little reasons.   All good.

What jobs have you had?

Sizzler, Ice Cream shop, brief moment at a Bail Bonds place, and was fired for not filing right.  Clinique (which I loved), and Gaylords still here 17 years later.  eeessh.  


If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?

BORA BORA - FOUR SEASONS.  NO FURTHER COMMENTS.  

Show us a current picture(s) of your life that has great meaning to you.

                                These two are my life.  Every inch of me.  

                                     Keep me going when the world seems so fierce.

And while you read this, I am headed to Havasu.  Alone with my partner in crime.  Kali plays in a tournament and her parents won't be there.  Yes, that's how rude we are.  Go ahead roll your eyes. And she has another tournament next weekend.  We will be there for that. If she's lucky.  So, time alone, in our favorite place.  It's the vitamins that water the love plant.  I can't express to all of you, enough.  Do it. The kids will be fine. Can I get holla back?


Have a great weekend players.  I will be playing fo sho.   Check back with me next week now, don't forget about me.   


Lots of love from my side of the beautiful green Earth, to you.  


Boom.  Blue mountains on a tin can here I come.  


L
 



1 comment:

Jaz said...

I love your blog SO much! You even got me into it;) Can't wait to see you guys!!