Monday, July 16, 2012

Should I, Could I? Go there?

Saturday afternoon kissed us with great weather.  This is after fog, clouds and weird strange clouds passed us by.  While they did, we took care of things.  My seat on the very end of the dock gave this view to me.  Two young boys.  Fishing.  Probably in Grand-dad's boat.  Peaceful.  Giggling.  Their snacks, their poles, more giggles...and off they went.  I could only smile.  Inside and out.  These are the days.  That fly by.  Seriously.  Fly by.  The days before their voices change. Their plans change. Their friends change. Girls. Priorities. Studies, sports.  Everything. 

We sat out on that dock until the sun went down.  Moving our chairs around savoring  every last inch.  And while we did, a little big sea lion came by.  So close. No camera.  No time. Just him. Down the channel he went.  And back again.  Actually right between our dock and the neighbor.  Awesome-ness!

And while we dock-sat.  Kali attended a party.  This time, this boy rolled into the big 17.  Oh boyy! (Kali said his Mom was super sweet, organized and fun. They had the best water balloon fight ever.  Her compliment to me?  She reminded her of me.  awww)

And while she thought she wanted to spend the night with Kell, I got a call at 8:30..."Mom, you wouldn't want to pick me up, would you?"  HA!  Of course Kali.  "I'm on my way."   

Sunday blessed us with the best sunshine anyone on the beach could adore.  We rode bikes to our fav spot.  Secret Spot.  (for any of my local peeps that haven't tried it, you are missing out players.  Go.)  After plopping myself down on the dock with my fav magazine.  Playgirl. sike.  haha. I mean Oprah's.  Bill gave me the complete guilt trip of my saga and  Kayak's. He's all, "thought you would use them all the time".  and "let's kayak Mom".  and...on and on he went. Until I gave in.  We were off.  Little did Kali know she'd be swooped off her bed to come along too.  It was actually really nice.  Perfect way to enjoy Sunday.. 

So you MUST wonder what my post title stands for?  Ok.  Kali signed me up for Instagram.  For two reasons.  1.  I always ask to scroll through her pictures.  2.  I love pictures.  3.  I still creep on what K & K are up to.  4.  That's pretty much it.  


Ok.  I do not have an I-Phone. I don't want one.  I have an old Pantech.  And if you haven't heard of this bad-ass phone.  No worries.  They are so rare, you can only find them on Ebay.  Kidding. No, maybe I'm not.  And don't even know it.  HAHA. Seriously.  I got this phone 3 years ago.  It's dorky. It has original buttons. I love it.  I am attached to it. I don't need, or want an I-phone. So.  I can't Instagram from it.  Yes, I do have an I-Pad. THAT I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART.    Butttttttttttt.  You must have service everywhere to post. Mine is just at home. I like things on Instagram that are in the moment.  I love it.  So. I am in a bind.  Not to mention. For some reason, I think this will suck more of my time.  So that is my dilemma.  Here is one pic I took with my Ipad and used the picture changer thingy.  Pretty awesome.   So...should I?  Could I?  Hang on folks while I try to figure it all out.  Happy Monday.  Make this week worth it.  Clean out a closet Lisa friends...or enjoy a dinner or lunch with a friend.  I promised myself to call an old friend.  I miss her. I want to catch up.  Hope you can too.



Love to you, and you, and you.....


Me.  The girl that is walking on the Instagram fence. 

No comments: