Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hands down best movie ever.

Just looking at this makes me laugh out loud.  Seriously funniest part.  Well, there's more.  But this one made me howl. In the theater, in my house, any where I see it.  HAHAHA!

Whatever you say "STOOVE".  It's STEVE. What are you an appliance? No I'm a man. You're a flight attendant.  That is absolutely correct.      HAHAHAHA!

    

This morning while getting ready for work, Kali called me into her room to catch a couple of the BEST parts.  I still wail with laughter.  I cry with laughter.  Wowza.  Best actress right there. Best movie.  I can watch this movie over and over again.  Mimicking their words.   


I am now seated at a desk.  Working with invoices, numbers and customers.   Someday I will own my flower shop.  For now, I will play my Pandora.  On my Opus Classical station.  Thankful for working.  Even though my teen girl is home waiting for me to run her around later...I am here.  Thankful.


Peace out players. 


L

No comments: