Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welp.

Friday afternoon I was twerking at the my desk and jacked my back.jk- I was prepping a check for a vendor- So the bike ride thing would soon be out the door, and down the street.  Sucks. Or shall I say at this point..SUCKED.  I am completely better now, but didn't want to peddle away.  It's happened before, and this time was quick and gone. So.  We'll leave it at that.
Look at what my king brought home Friday night.  Aren't they just gorgeous?  Devynn's Flowers never fails to amaze me. 
Sweetest thing ever.
Right?
Let's do the run down.  Real life run down. 
Ready?  Friday afternoon I end up in Trader Joe's getting our bbq goods for dinner.  As I am in there, Bill and I chat.  The hang up words..."I should be leaving here in about 15"- From Bill.
I say, "Me too"-  This is 5:ish.  Fast forward to 7.  I'm home, laying on the couch as an achy old lady.
Realizing it's been a while, so I call Bill. No answer.  I wait 5 more minutes, I call again.  Then I text-  "You still at shop"?-  No response.  I call again. "Hey Mama, I'm coming through the gate"-My words- "Oh, well, I'm wondering what the deal is......" His response- "Deal is!?" silence- We hang up.  He walks in and lays these on my tummy.

One word-  AWKWARD.

I say, thank you honey....and he stands there in silence.  Miff'd at me. So I start to explain that I was just wondering why no answer...blah blah blah.  Phone was in the truck while he was getting these fine fellers wrapped.

Two words-  Murphy's Law. 

There really wasn't one fault here.  He is a lover like this and brings love things.

I can be impatient.  Yet, this moment in time was necessary.  Well, to me it was. 

Still think he could have given me heads up an hour earlier he was running behind.   But neither win this war, so.

Does anyone get through these moments as such?  Am I just a freak?  Jerk?

Either way, this was a loving such sweet-sugary thing for me.  One of those roses will be cut, and added to my freezer of cut flowers with a note inside.  One day, when I am cremated, someone can get all those flowers I saved, and toss them in the ocean.  Just don't toss me out there. haha!

Moral of the story: Never place envy on things if you don't know the whole story-  Am I right?

Each time I would walk by them, a smile would blossom.
So you wanna know what we did in place of riding bikes?  We fed sea-gulls, chips.

Exotic feller.
I mean, look how they graze the water......haha.
There's. Those. White. Sunglasses. 
There's nothing.
Oh, wait.  A sea lion.
Whatever he was playing with, he tossed in the air and would dive down again...
And again...
Earlier that morning, Kali, Gio and I sat out there on the dock.  As I stepped up to get my camera, they hear a "shoooo" sound.  Which was this guy going out to sea.  And about 10 feet from their toes. ha.
And later Bill and I would catch him coming back in...
Headed straight for Randy and Carmens dock. ha.


Before you know we'd pour ourselves a little martini.  Fire up this bad dude.
And Bill would bbq some Halibut (given to us by Kris)-  Talk about DELISH!


Have you ever seen these wood planks for bbq'n?  Try it.  Soak em over night...top with your favorite fish, or whatever will work on em...and enjoy.  The trick is soak, soak and soak.  And don't forget about em! That can EASILY happen, and you'd have some good laughter right there.  Or tears.



Simple.  In. Healing.  Cozy.  Together.  Peaceful.  = Perfect Saturday night.


This week has been everything "hard" week, and overwhelming to say the least. 

This is not the week for the assholes to hurt or take advantage of me. 

It's a sheer reminder that this week is not your week to do so. 

I fight it. 

I tackle it. 

I roll around in it. 

I don't sleep much. 

I turn into a robot. 

That cries. 

And becomes quiet with anger.  

It hurts, like no other. 

I become weak, yet wise. 

I become strong in some areas yet weaker than ever before in others. 

I'm short with bullshit.

And wise with love. 

It's my week to grieve. 

Tears come easy.  

There is no apologies worth sharing if I don't want to.

Life is hard.  It's tough, and it's rude. 

Right now? I can't tolerate much. 

Guess what?  This is life.  It's my life.  And I am real. 

Worrying about big time stuff kids.   Decisions I have to rationally make sooner than later. 

Big love to each of you. 

Shark week you jerk you.  

ps.  Happy belated to my cousin Monica.  

pss.  Aunt Ronda, this is a tough week, full of sap.  Smile with the birdies, and the beautiful flowers.  xo-loveyou.

psss.  Savannah, get better you little wild cat you. 

pssss.  I miss soccer.  That's all.

Love, 

Lisa

No comments: