Thursday, March 6, 2014

Forever.

Forever I will love you.

Forever I hope you know.




We've grown together.


We've walked long roads.

And rough rocky roads.

You've taken pictures with me with your neck pulled back making it awkward like you don't want to. ha

We've endured long sleepless nights.  Sometimes not the kinky sensual kind.  More along the lines of grey hair making nights.

We've held each other, yet walked far apart.  Or paddled far apart.  Because there is lake poop and you know I don't like lake poop but you pull in any way. 

On this day, it's the moment in time to say "I love you"-


In front of the world.  I love you. And I hope we can walk this big Earth together for many many years.

As you say, we are soul mates.  I'm glad you found me.  ha.

No really, I'm glad I found you.

Or I wouldn't have anyone to listen and smell horsepower on the water with.

Or drink yummy margarita's with.

Or talk an ear off.

Or nag at you while you drive because you tailgate. 

Or cry while laughing too.

Or give a cold shoulder during shark week.

Best of all, I love to love you.  And I love the way you love me.

Happy Thirsty Thursday.

Time for a cold brew by the waterside.  Oh, wait. I have work in front of me.

Summertime, I can't wait for you.

I love you Bill.

Toodles,

xoxo