Thursday, March 27, 2014

This fine dude of ours.

I can't imagine I will have a twenty five year old this year.

With each passing year, he grows in so many ways.

He's a stellar soul while serving others.

His kind demeanor to all animals, and elderly will always melt me.

I've said before that his financial management blows me away.

His life style is fun, and wickedly wild.  
He has connections that blow us away.  Some of the simplest days turn into the wildest adventures. 
I love this boy.  
But guess what?


He managed to leave me stranded in the middle of the night.

No fear though.

I just slipped this fine dude up top, and we'll see how it all pans out.

I guess this is better than taking the last of the milk for my coffee.  Because that becomes super crazy.




Happy Thursday-

Be kind, because it does matter.  Even when you want to punch someone in the throat.   boom.

Just smile at the knuckleheads- 

L

No comments: