Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Seventy Two Hours.


Helllllllo there friends!

When Kali and I arrived home on Friday, I was exhausted to say the least.

Not from anything strenuous.  Just travels, tours, traffic, and well, mental sorting.

Soon Bill would call and let me know of our dinner plans.  With the six pack.  As tired and wiped out as I was....the thought of unwinding in a sailboat, side-tied with these lover beans...well, it captured my heart and held it still.

Bill and I jumped in the little boat, and headed over.  Missing the sunset with the pack, but filling our hearts with good food, and of course fantastic wine.
And there's my honey badger smile.  ugh. I could show the other 3 selfies, but they are so lame and not worthy of my modeling career.  The only reason I post this pic is because I like my hair here.  And it's not frizzy on the water.  At night.  You're welcome.
Lover. And prime salad maker. 


We pulled up, side tied, and hopped down into America Jane.  The cuteness of this night?  The meals were put together by the guys.  Russ got the lasagna and bread.  Bill put our salad together.  And Randy brought dessert. For whatever reason, this tickled me pink.  I guess when us girls do all the laboring most of the time..haha.  We do everything.  Cue to get little violin out. 
It's always great to sit together and reminisce about this life.  Our stories and the many chapters we've filled together thus far.  Although our life plans have been so different all these years.  We have kids. Yet, they don't. They listen to my plans, and yet I listen to theirs. We share the common passion for the ocean.  And anything boat related.  Add food and good wine to this mix, and we have a party! Cheers! *clink*
We are most always planning our next gig.  Our next adventure.  Especially after that glass bottle gets passed around.  ha!
Here rapper Bill....is showing us how he cut up the veggies for the salad.  Or...maybe he's throwin out a rap song. yoyoyo.


This right here was pure laughter.  I won't go into it.  But, silly-ness did ensue.  Good job Randy, good lookin out for dessert with these delicious breakfast goods.  I laugh out loud just thinkin' of Carmen's words.  LOVE IT.  Someone please remind me of this when I'm feeling a tad bit sassy.
Bill and I slipped into work a little on Saturday.  It was a beautiful day that's for sure and I was an antsy little bird sitting at my desk.  Only wanting sunshine, and my toes in the sand.  
Just as soon as we could scoot home and jump onto the dock and/or sand we'd be happy campers. 
shot 2 of the salad maker.  Lover.

Selfie Saturday.


 As much as we wanted to watch Mr. Sun go to sleep, we were starving.
So off to Sunset Pasta we went....
While we sent pic's back and forth to Kris, he was sending me these...
 Mammoth. 
Where he found a little tiny bit of heaven.
Kris and Jenn.  Mammoth 2014- St. Patty's Weekend

 Lazy Sunday morning rolled around, and little Miss. Kali and Dad prepped quite the breakfast....

We go big.  Let me tell you. 
And while they cooked up a storm, I sat outside in the warm Sunday Sunshine.

  Breakfast burritos and smoothies. 
 Bill filled our egg burritos with Arugula.  Yum, yum yum!!!

Happy doggie.

 After breakfast we'd slip just a little more north right down onto the dock.


Where we spent, the.rest.of.the.day.  Eating sea-weed. ha-

 With these birdies.
And this duckie. 


The day was one that included lots of sun, music and sillies.  A visit from our friend T out paddle boarding.
Good long talks and lunch with Kali and Gio- Very long quiet moments of just Bill and I, where we knew each was sorting the week ahead.

As hard as it was, I promised myself to chill and not worry about Monday morning.  My dinner planning, grocery shopping, laundry...you know my drill.  I did not budge-  Of course when I settled in and realized we had no milk, or eggs I fluttered for a quick second.  Soon reminding myself.  Tomorrow is another day.  I can accomplish it tomorrow.

So with that....I say...Happy Tuesday. 



Make the best of your week, and don't forget to spread compliments and kindness.

Even the littlest make the biggest.


Big Love,

Lisa

No comments: