Friday, October 19, 2012

When one is all self pity, please look around.

While I am off enjoying "Run to the Sun" festivities, I will leave you with this.   Food for thought.  And puuleeze, don't take this wrong, as I am NOT trying to be Debbie the Downer.  Just want you to think about some things for a minute.  Or longer.   Things are hard.  Life is hard.  Weeks are tough. I trek along every week for Friday.  But I also remind myself, of the pain and struggles that DO exist.  They do. All around us.    Love your children.  Love your family.  Love your friends.  Things can be flipped over with one phone call. One flip of a switch.  One Dr. visit.  One car trip.   Be fun and safe on this Friday.  I warn you of the following website I share.  It's NOT all fluffy butterflies, and sweet things.  It's horrible. It's awful. It's every parents worst nightmare.  But I want you to think.  Just for today. Think about this.  Life.  It IS PRECIOUS.  And THAT is why we say "I love you's" often.  www.superty.org.   You have been warned.  Grab some tissues.  Love you all.   We'll talk next week?  Ok.  I hope so.   Boom. Heavy stuff.  Pray for me.  I will pray for you. 


No comments: