Thursday, October 18, 2012

This girl.


One can only describe the relationship between a daughter and mother as unique.  It's something you can't describe.  It's something that can be so beautiful. It can be hard.  It can be detailed, and interesting.  It can be tough, and rough. It can be lessons you thought you'd never even touch.  I wouldn't be who I am today without this girl.  I wouldn't be who I am without my son.  They have made me, me.  Just looking at this picture makes me smile. Leslie, you captured some pictures that I view at least once a week.  I see my Mom in me here.  Wow.  Life is amazing.  Hug your children. If you can't.  Or haven't any, that's ok, go hug your pet. If you haven't any close by, then call them.  Or write a letter.  Yea, write a letter.  Happy Thursday rockstars.  XO


No comments: