Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Forgive quickly....

Sometimes...there are those moments.   Those moments when people speak too soon.  When people tend to get on edge and take out their worse days on those they love.  Or vice versa. Yes, this happens. Yes, it's life.  Tomorrow is a new day.  To forgive quickly.


And last night I seen tension.  I felt tension. I didn't feel it over the weekend, and I enjoyed every single moment of that full moon.  As it glistened high above us all sailing the night away....sipping wine...and laughing all along.  Until the lovely night of Monday stepped into the game.  And you know what?  I felt it.  I express my view to B along with K and K.  and they roll their sassy eyes at me.  No.  I am not nuts.  Full Moons do bring out the cray in the crazy.  Trust me. (eh em...remember I had a Dad that drank his drank a bit too much..back in the day....)  I remember one night a few years ago.  It was a soccer meeting.  Some parents brought wine.  Some drank that wine.  Some were upset with our new coach.  Some voiced their opinions.  Some went way over board.  Some hurt other peoples feelings.  AND guess what?  I had a Naked Juice.  Carrot Juice.  As I watched the night unfold, and walked to my car...I said to my friends...Donna and Gregg.  "It's the wine and the moon".  We laughed, and have laughed about that since.  So. Hear  me now...if some feller was rude to you yesterday, or today...It's the moon my friend.  Listen to me.  The moon.

Or.  It could be shark week for the Mrs. or Miss.  So watch out.  And be nice.  Or you will get bit.  Be careful.  Be good.  Buy flowers. Buy Midol. Or better yet, chocolate.  Do you know what Shark Week really means peeps?  Think.  About.  It.  Happy Wednesday people.  Can we officially start count down for Friday?  Can I get a high five?  Orrrr a head butt? HA! Remember to kiss slowly.  And look into each others eyes.  YES!


No comments: