Monday, October 15, 2012

It's that time of year again...

Every year.  Same place. Same time.  Sunshine.  Beautiful cars. Fast ones.  Slow ones.  Nice people. And good times.  I will schedule posts to arrive when I can.  If they don't appear before your beautiful little eyes, you will know why.  Do don't panic.  Just eat Organic.  Check Leese out with the mean rhym skillz.  Bam. I am laughing out loud right now.  Good stuff kids.  Good stuff.  I. am. a. rapper.  No, but seriously you should eat Organic.  Or give Trader Joe's a try if you haven't and live close enough.  The regular grocery chains are becoming greedy and just a tad yucky when it comes to wholesome food. Trust me.  Oh, and Trader Joe's peeps, are just kind fellers.  That too matters.  You've been warned.   Love, your rapper friend.  Who has not been paid by TJ to promote.  Just sayin'.


No comments: