Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Teal. How I love thee.

  Sea Horses. I love this.  I hope you guys love it too.  Make sure you make the best of this week.  Hug those you love, and be good to those less fortunate.  "You've got the whole world in your hands" ....Here's a few quotes that I adore. And read often.  Hope some hit home for you.  Share if you will. 

  •  "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter...."

  • Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide, but I will love you until the end of time. 

  • Where you invest your love, you invest your life  - "Mumford and Sons"

  • Never regret something that once made you smile. 

  • Her mouth speaks from that which fills her heart

  • We all have to choose to live for something or someone, that is what keeps us going. 

  • I love you more than all the stars....(And THAT I dedicate to B, K and K....oh. and Mom and Dad and Bucks)

Happy HumpDay. 


No comments: